Family of Warriors

Family of Warriors

Wednesday 24 March 2010

Praising God in This Storm

Lately, I have my good days and then my really bad days. Today was a bad day. I just woke up and it was ick...

So, to be faithful to my walk that I talk about with my girls in my Bible study, I am going to write my Praises out.

1. I praise God for my adorable, committed, loving husband.
2. I praise God that my children adore me and love on me in their individual ways.
3. I praise God that He has never ever left me nor forsaken me even when I deserved absolutely nothing.
4. I praise God that I am not worrying about food, shelter, or illnesses (outside of normal childhood stuff).
5. I praise God that my heating bill was completely covered this month--previous deposit.
6. I praise God for giving me my heart's desire and allowing me the awesome privilege of teaching some wonderful ladies at my church.
7. I praise God that I have several good friends that hold me accountable.
8. I praise God that I have a loving relationship with my sister and brother.
9. I praise God that it snowed last night-beautiful.
10. I praise God that I have the breath to praise His Holy Name!

No comments: