Family of Warriors

Family of Warriors

Saturday 6 March 2010

Reality

Reality is that I can't find time to fold clothes, organize my school room, declutter my play room or even blog. I enjoy writing my thoughts and feelings down, but I don't have enough 'quiet' time to accomplish my task. So, I come with an apology for those of you who daily look at my blog for pictures or updates on our growing family.



Reality is that our life is crazy and I am trying to assimilate it. I am trying to make sure that all my ducklings are satisfied. I still have lots to say. I am still journaling and I hope that I can post those journals on here as time goes by. In fact, I have a great desire to share with you my thoughts on the journey God has placed us in. We are smack dab in the middle of waiting for God...well I must stop or this might be two posts instead of one...more to come!

No comments: