So, lately things are a bit dreary around here. Mark is gone for his 4 month deployment and the kids and I have had the fevers and snot junk. To say in the least my attitude has not been the best. To combat the "bad" attitude I am going to give God the sacrifice of thanks. I am following Ann Vankamp's book One Thousand Gifts. I strongly suggest it to all my friends. It will change your life and your perspective.
102. Little girl listening to music and dancing.
103. Micah's full body hug at midnight.
104. Sweet friends visiting from afar.
105. A fb chat with an old friend.
106. Snow cones on a cool day.
107. Phone calls from the love of my life.
108. Little boys who can ride faster because their bikes are new.