Family of Warriors

Family of Warriors

Tuesday 9 March 2010

Panic Attacks

Well, I was really hoping I could escape this fire without a stench of smell. I don't think it is going to happen though. Tonight proved it for me. This waiting on God thing is going to transform my life. I will either choose to believe God and live out my talk or I will choose to believe the world and bury my head.

I am at a turning point or maybe it is a breaking point. Tonight we were off and running and then all of the sudden....BAM...a full fledge panic attack. I could breathe and work through it, but it was there.....

All of the sudden, I had incredibly horrifing thoughts....will Mark ever get a job? Rejections were bound to happen. And they have come...in all sorts of ways. And I know that those rejections are needed. It leads us to know where to go and where not to go, but they are ever so painful.

So, tonight my heart is heavy....I have fears. They aren't realistic, but yet they are very real.

No comments: