Family of Warriors

Family of Warriors

Saturday 17 April 2010

12 Reasons I Love Mark


Tomorrow Mark and I will celebrate 12 beautiful years together. I am extremely blessed to be married to him. So, in honor of my husband I would like to write 12 reasons I love Mark!


1. I love Mark because he lets me sleep without condemnation when I really need it.

2. I love Mark because his smile melts my heart.

3. I love Mark because he puts me first.

4. I love Mark because he cooks really well.

5. I love Mark because he gives great foot massages!

6. I love Mark because he gives me the greatest hugs and kisses.

7. I love Mark because he gave me 5 wonderful children.

8. I love Mark because he loves Jesus with all his heart.

9. I love Mark because he supports me in all of "my callings."

10. I love Mark because he is passionate about teaching our boys.

11. I love Mark because he tenderly dances with our daughter.

12. I love Mark because through the rough waters or the calm waters he is always committed to working this thing out and whole heartily loving me through the process.

1 comment:

Becky's Place said...

Congrats on 12 years! :)

I miss you guys! I miss Bible study.