Family of Warriors

Family of Warriors

Wednesday 11 February 2009

Baby Update

Well, today was my 16 week check up and I am doing well. My blood pressure is in the mild range, which is good. The bad news is that I have gained 5 pounds in 4 weeks-YIKES! I can't blame that on the baby!

The baby is moving all over the place and it was hard to hear the heartbeat for a period of time. The baby's heart beat is in the 140's.

We get to go for an ultrasound in the next four weeks and then we will get another one at 28, 32, 36 and 38 weeks. Sounds like we are gonna get lots of pictures. The purpose of going so much is to watch the growth of the baby. Because of my high blood pressure and the meds I am on to control the high blood pressure, the baby has a higher chance of being below in his/her birth weight.

All in all, it was a great appointment. I am gonna try to update you guys as the pregnancy progresses. I am certain that as we go towards the end of the pregnancy I will need some extra prayers.

Thanks for your love and support, Super Momma

No comments: