Family of Warriors

Family of Warriors

Sunday 2 November 2008

Your choice....

I have struggled with what to say about this election. My heart wants to pick out all the reasons to vote my way, but my love of our country's democracy demands that everyone has a choice to choose the best candidate.

Saying that.....I want to encourage each of you to vote and to pray without ceasing for this election. Do your part and follow God's plan for choosing a leader.

The next part is a bit more opinionated and should be read at your own risk.....

We could go back to Saul being the First King and how he was chosen based on his stature and good looks. Yet, the King of choice was David. David was small and probably not as eloquent, but he was a warrior that loved God with all of his heart.

So, you get to choose. Choose the candidate that is after God's heart. Just in case you need some help....choose life.

John 10:10, "The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I [Jesus] have come that they may have life and have it to the full."

The gift of life is not a choice, it was a gift to us all.

The following video shows my desire to uphold life and why this election is so important to me and my family's future.

http://americaschoicenow.com

No comments: