Family of Warriors

Family of Warriors

Wednesday 15 October 2008

A New Thing

Up until this summer, Mark and I have always had dial up Internet. When we moved, we decided to upgrade our Internet. Wow! What a difference it makes. I am doing things I would never have done on dial up. This blog is one of those things. I absolutely enjoy myself here.

I also joined facebook. I have been in touch with friends that I haven't seen in a decade or so. It is a true tool that God has used to encourage me greatly.

So, if you are in facebook, look me up I am in need of friends and would love to stay in touch with you.

Well, not much time to do to discuss the ins and outs of parenting and living this life to its fullest.


However.....

I just want to go on the record....I hate folding and hanging up laundry. I love sorting and washing and drying. It gives me a charge.

Folding and hanging up probably doesn't like me either....

Enjoy your day....

No comments: