Family of Warriors

Family of Warriors

Saturday 1 January 2011

New Year's Resolution

I have been thinking about what I want to do differently this year. This is the time of year to reflect and make changes. So, in hopes of holding myself accountable with all of my wonderful readers, I am sharing the desires of my heart.

I want to play and be with my children (outside of schooling) daily. I want to connect with each of them in a way that lets them know how much I love each of them.

I want to get out of debt. I want to save money. I want to buy a van that fits our family. I want to honor God with the money He has given us.

I want to be disciplined in my daily times with God. I want to be faithful with what I have. I want to work out and be physically fit. I want to be humble. I want to seek God's approval and not mans (this will be hard.)

I want to love my husband the way he receives love. I want to laugh often, pray continuously, and listen intently.

I want to be joyful amidst the circumstances of 2011. I want to point others to Christ in a more loving way.

My desire for 2011 is to embrace the moments. What is your desire? Where are you heading? Can we journey together? Looking forward in sharing in the coming weeks more of what God is teaching me.

No comments: