Family of Warriors

Family of Warriors

Monday 17 January 2011

Bloggers Block

I really don't know what is wrong. I am at a lost of words. Or maybe I am at a lost on how to put the words on paper. Everything I write seems cynical. I know in my heart that it is not my plan, but the words are typed out and I am not impressed. I want my blog to breathe life into others. I want readers to walk away and be one step closer to the heart of God. I want to be real. I want to be who I am and not be afraid of others. I desire to share my heart with others, in hopes of providing hope in any situation.

Yet....

I am standing in my kitchen and listening to my sweet family giggle and scream (out of sure happiness). They are playing and having a great time. Yet, I am wordless.

Hoping the block goes away soon.

No comments: