Family of Warriors

Family of Warriors

Thursday 3 September 2009

Pure Randomness...

So, it has been about 6 weeks since my last post and I have plenty to say just no time for the computer. I am still trying to carve out time for my blog. It will come. I have tons of stuff I want to say yet they don't really go together. So, here is to the randomness of my brain....


~I bought a custom made sling and it is my best friend. Little girl is very fussy at times and needs to be held. She loves it too!

~I finally found newborn pacifiers. She is only 6 weeks old.

~We started cutting Micah's pacifier. He thinks it has an ouchie. So, he fell asleep with it in his hands and not in his mouth.

~Kaleb has been a source of strength. He is excellent at doing head counts and putting little girl asleep.

~Joshua read his first chapter book. He is super pleased with himself! I am just excited that he is growing a passion for reading.


~Stephen's nickname is the 'kissing brother.' He loves to kiss his sister more than she appreciates.


~Little girl slept 5 1/2 hours last night in a roll. The only down side is that she couldn't go back to sleep for another 1 1/2 hours.


~Micah is 5 days short of celebrating his 2nd b-day!


~I am really becoming a bit crazy with hand sanitizer and Clorox wipes due to a break out of the 'swine flu' in our area.


Well, that is all the randomness Mary-Elizabeth will let me put in....more to come!

No comments: