Family of Warriors

Family of Warriors

Sunday 6 September 2009

Kaleb Kristopher


Kaleb turned 10 a few weeks ago. Due to having Baby Girl, I wasn't able to post. So, I am taking advantage of some quiet time and posting the top ten things (in random order) I love about Kaleb in celebrating his 10th birthday.


1. I love Kaleb's laugh and smile.

2. I love Kaleb's desire to do the right thing.

3. I love (on most days) Kaleb's desire to ask lots of questions.

4. I love to watch Kaleb participate in musicals.

5. I love Kaleb's ability to play with all of his brothers no matter their age.

6. I love that Kaleb sees hardship in a positive way.

7. I love to see Kaleb rock his baby sister to sleep.

8. I love that Kaleb wants to know more about me.

9. I love that Kaleb is alive and well despite a few major illnesses.

10. I love that God honored me by allowing me to be Kaleb's Mom.

No comments: