Family of Warriors

Family of Warriors

Wednesday 30 September 2009

End of September Randomness

  • Last Friday, the boys had boys night. So, while they watched their Super Hero movie, Mary-Elizabeth and I had our first girls night--we slept!
  • Last Saturday, Mark blessed me by helping me clean out the playroom and all children's rooms. We purged our home of lots of stuff that wasn't needed. It feels great to have less and manage it!
  • I reworked our budget for this next year. We are thankful to have enough money to support our needs and some of our wants.
  • Mark is starting the process to potentially separate from the Army. I am so excited and scared of where God is leading us next!
  • Mark and I have been looking online at houses to buy in potential towns. It was so much fun to talk about prospective houses!

No comments: