Family of Warriors

Family of Warriors

Tuesday 8 September 2009

My Love

Every child has a sweet nickname that God has given me. Micah was suppose to be 'My Gift,' but God had different plans. Immediately I knew that Micah would be a symbol of love. He has been such a lovable little boy. He loves to be held close and snuggle. He loves to read books. He is in love with Shamu. He thinks his brothers are the coolest! Yet, he stands up for himself with his brothers normally by screaming and sometimes by brute force.



Micah was born 2 years ago today. His birth was miraculous. I was able to participate more with his birth than my previous ones. Mark and I were in awe of Micah's beauty and timing. He loves numbers just like his Momma. He was born on 09/08/07 at is05:04. He skipped the number 6 for some unknown reason, but I was grateful. His brothers loved him immediately and watched over him intently from the get go. He has a deep love for his brothers. He has a heart like none other.

No comments: