Family of Warriors

Family of Warriors

Thursday 1 January 2015

2015

As I was sitting at my well loved table watching the snow come softly down, I began to listen to my Abba. He impressed upon me the deep need to write again. He has given me such a burning desire to write and share my heart and sometimes I allow my crazy life and fears to block me from sharing my heart.

He has taught volumes to me this year--mainly in this last month.  I cannot even sum up into words what my heart feels this cold January day.  I am in awe of the God who has called me His own.

As much as I am not one to write New Year's Resolutions, I do have a few that I am challenged to accomplish.  I would like to blog at least twice a week.  I have several blog posts that I feel compelled to write and share.  So, grab your warm drink, your fuzzy slippers, and let us encourage one another.

I am starting this year with a renewed desire to write what God has taught me.  How will you begin your year?  What are your goals this year?

No comments: