Family of Warriors

Family of Warriors

Monday 24 February 2014

I'M BAAAAACCCCCKKKKK -Kaleb

Hey everybody, sorry that I haven’t been on in a while. Life has been crazy, but I enjoyed every minute of it. Now that we have the pleasantries out of the way, let’s get down to business.


Ok so has anybody else had a moment like this?


I’m going to bed and its midnight. Since the little ones are asleep, I didn’t want to risk turning the light on in my bedroom and waking them. As I’m getting ready to exercise before I go to bed (It helps my body loosen up so easier to relax), I hear rattle, rattle, rattle. I’ve seen animal planet and I had a rattlesnakes rattle.
So I knew that sound.
I look down at my feet and something is coming at me!!!
So I do what any other brave teenager would do...I scale my ladder and hide on my brother’s bed.
I look down and there it is moving back and forth, back and forth. So I’m trying to hit the light switch, but I don’t want to touch the floor. RIGHT??!?!?
So I reach my long legs down the bed and try and hit the light switch with my foot.
Then my brother Joshua comes in, and turns on the light. 
Joshua says, “Hey that’s my bed!!!”
All I’m thinking is “Yeah, he turned on the light!”
As I look over the bed, I see what was chasing me....a balloon.
Oh, I felt so stupid. I know that once I tell this story, I’m never going to hear the end of it.
But I couldn’t let it just sit in my brain and collect dust.
I have to go now; I have to go search my room for any more balloons.


Until next time, see ya!

1 comment:

hotairmom said...

Thought you had a cell phone. Better put the free flashlight app on it. It comes in handy to avoid moments like this.
Recommend you retread before posting. I caught a couple of errors. Enjoyed your adventure. Now, let me see, what am I going to do one of the next times I see you!