Family of Warriors

Family of Warriors

Monday 14 January 2013

From My Eyes

              When my family is in the mall people will look at us and count us. I really want to get a shirt that says, “There are six of us. You don’t have to count.” Or they say stuff like, “They have six kids!” The funny thing is they don’t think we can hear them. I really want to turn around and say, “I can hear you,” or “Yeah and we are proud of it.” Oh, how I can see there shocked faces. It’s really nice when people say, “You’re so blessed,” or “They are so well behaved.”
              I also wonder what people think about us when my mom says “Every body to the right.” I’m sure it’s pretty funny. We could probably make a comedy/reality TV show. We would probably get top rating with all the Rebekah, Mary-Elizabeth, and Micah say.

Just picture it, “Are you ready for the Silly Six.”  Too cute!

No comments: