Family of Warriors

Family of Warriors

Wednesday 9 January 2013

Moments from Kaleb

My son has asked for his own blog.  He really enjoys writing.  In order to honor him, I am allowing him to write on my blog.  He is a very creative, funny writer.

Enjoy!

Guest Blogger

Hi it’s Kaleb. I’ve been asking my Mom for a blog, so we came to an agreement if I’m consistent in writing on her blog then we can discuss me getting my own.

So……I’ve learned that little kids can drive you to the brink of insanity, but at the same time they can say and do the funniest things. For instance, my brothers and I were fighting and if I hit them with one of my swords they would have to faint. Well, Mary did not like how I was hitting them. She ran over to Stephen (who was knocked out) picked up his sword, held it up in the air and swung down to hit me--BAM. Oh no, don’t worry she didn’t hit me! She missed me and hit Stephen who was laying on the ground in front of her. It was too funny!

Another time, I was asking my brothers if they were going to have a big family since they grew up in one. Well I mostly got I guesses.

But Micah came to me just a little bit later and said, “Yeah I’m gonna have a big family. I’m gonna marry three wives!”

After I got through laughing I told him, “You cant do that.”

Well, he informed me, “Yes I can they do it in the Bible.” For everyone who is reading this let me tell you that we just got done reading in our family Bible reading Jacob and his many wives.

Just to prove my point something happened today. We were playing Star Wars and Rebekah brought us some food. I pointed my light saber at her and asked if it was poisonous she looked at me then at the light saber and bit the light saber. My brothers and I all yelled,” Ahhh she bit a light saber she is indestructible!” You would have thought she won a million dollars. She set up straight and strut her stuff all the way cross the room. I wished y’all could have seen it.

Well talk to y’all later, bye.



Kaleb

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kaleb, I enjoyed reading your first official blog post. Sharing the blog with your Mom for a little while makes perfect sense. You could think of yourself as an apprentice for now. Your stories about the funny times with your brothers administers made me chuckle. You have a great imagination with your play characters and did a terrific job of helping the reader imagine they are right there with you.
I hope to see more posts from you. I can't wait
to see the ideas you'll have next!
Mrs. Priolo
From First Baptist Church in Monterey