So, now that I have stated all that I have yet to accomplish...let us see what I have accomplished in the last four months...(list style of course.)
- Drove from Florida to Texas all the way home with 5 children. No wrecks, no tickets and all 5 children arrived happy.
- Did a walk through on my new home.
- Closed on my new home.
- Moved into my new home and slept on the floor. Bought and moved 2 twin mattresses with box sets.
- Unpacked my new house.
- Get up with several small children throughout the night.
- Hung pictures on the wall.
- Homeschooled my 3 out of my 5 children for 2.5 months.
- Went through the entire process of braces with my 11 year old.
- Weaned my daughter.
- Worked out several anger issues.
- Read several books.
- Bathed many children.
- Sent numerous packages.
- Wiped countless tears.
- Changed endless beds.
- Said multiple prayers.
I truly stand in awe of any wife of a soldier who carries out deployments for years and years. I am eternally grateful for being able to have the strength to do that which God has called me to be-- Mark's wife and everything that encompasses.