Family of Warriors

Family of Warriors

Monday 20 September 2010

Burdens....

Today really stinks in many ways.

My friend and her two children are saying good-bye to her soldier as I write. He is back to fighting a hard, cruel war for another 6 months.

My sister's principal is a fabulous man who loves God and has given his life to following God by loving on children. He is presently on life support in ICU. He was healthy then he wasn't.

My sister in law's family friend died of a brain aneurysm last night. She went to the bathroom during a baseball game and never came out.

I have a friend who is struggling to trust God and have another baby after a miscarriage.

So, today I am weak. My burdens are high. My God is sufficient.

"My grace is sufficient for you,
for my power is made
perfect in weakness."
2 Cor. 12:9
Presently praying for God to be powerful in many lives....life is precious. Do we treat it as such?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Susan-
I am so sorry for your friend, sister in law and sister, I will keep them in my prayers. I would like to thank you for sharing that scripture as I was reading your blog I had just read a FB status of a friend who needed encouragement and was able to pass that on to her. Thank you:-)
Augusta