Family of Warriors

Family of Warriors

Friday 8 July 2011

Just some thoughts...

Lately, God has been speaking to my spirit.

He is telling me that my focus is off. I am so concerned about making it through the day that I am forgetting the purpose of my day. Sometimes, I just want to escape in my head....it is quiet there you see. It has no crisis....like the dog messing on the carpet or ME wetting herself and the carpet as she came and told me. Yet, living doesn't happen in the escapes. Living happens in the day to day grime of life. Each moment is to be embraced. Each moment needs to be cherished and looked upon as teachable. Here I am with the chaos of the morning. Yes, my dog decided the carpet is a lot like the green grass outside. Yes, my son has had 2 meltdowns. Yes, I have been asked about a dozen questions already. Yet, I am looking at my children as if they are the priority and that everything else is the distraction. Thank you Michelle Duggar for allowing God to use you to help refocus me.

No comments: