Family of Warriors

Family of Warriors

Saturday 9 July 2011

10 Things I miss about my husband Mark

I am not really good at telling my husband how great he is. Nor do I tell him all the ways I miss him. Yet, I do. I really do miss him. He is the love of my life. He is my dream come true. He has been terribly missed.

In celebrating our last week without him, I thought he deserved a post. Of course, I am good at lists. Here is a list of the 10 things I miss about my husband (in no special order.)

1. I miss the way he jumps in and helps with all sorts of things.
2. I miss the way he looks at me from across the room with a smirk on his face.
3. I miss how he makes coffee for me everyday.
4. I miss the comfort he brings when I am blue.
5. I miss the way he cleans up icky messes without batting an eye or gagging.
6. I miss him praying with our family for meal times.
7. I miss our early morning talks of how God is working in our lives.
8. I miss his pancakes.
9. I miss holding his hand.
10. I miss staying up late with him and watching grown up movies.

Basically, I just miss all of him.

No comments: