Family of Warriors

Family of Warriors

Tuesday 12 April 2011

Time for a Break

I decided earlier this year that I was going to take a break from teaching Bible study this summer. It makes me quite sad at times, but I know the rest is needed. I completely enjoy teaching sweet ladies about God. It is my passion in life and most times I am astonished the way God uses the studies to teach me. It is an awesome pleasure of watching ladies' lives changed in some phenomenal ways.

But lately I noticed some issues. It may just be pregnancy or maybe I allowed some of the gossip about me to get to my heart. Regardless, I know that God is calling me to rest in Him. I need to refocus and rejuvenate myself through spending time with God. My desire is to see what He wants for me and what I need to work on in the coming months.

So, you might be asking why am I telling you this? In short, I want the accountability. My ladies kept me accountable. I do not want to grow lazy. I want to stay fresh and revived. I want a fresh wind Spiritually. I yearn to listen to God and to share it just differently. I am choosing to blog what God is teaching me.

So, are you ready for the journey. I think it is going to be fun.

Now to plan where to start....hmmmm....

No comments: