Family of Warriors

Family of Warriors

Friday 15 April 2011

The Journey of Gratitude Continues...

109. Thankful that I have been able to send my hubby 3 packages in the last week. One for stuff he needed. One for our Anniversary that will be this Monday. And the last one was for Easter.

110. ME has dropped her bottle...yay!

111. ME took her first nap in her crib today. She slept for about an hour and a half.

112. I ate comfort food tonight--meatloaf, potatoes and green beans-one of my Mom's favorites.

113. God showed me what is wrong with my sweet son Micah and how to handle the issue at hand.

114. Cuddle time on the couch has been super sweet as I have been feeling bad.

115. I finally had the energy to dust my entertainment center with more than a swifter.

116. Stephen has been saying the sweetest things to me and coming up to me for kisses and hugs.

117. Having 2 children ill makes one slow down.

118. As I was doing ME's hair today, she combed her doll's hair. Pretty special moment.

119. Yesterday, I was able to supervise Kaleb while he made banana nut bread. I am so glad I have a son who loves to cook.

120. My husband calls me religiously everyday two times a day. I am grateful that he deems me important enough to call me on his busy days.

121. Joshua has really loved playing outside on our playground. His enthusiasm helps to encourage all the children to play outside.

1 comment:

Bill Julie Arbuckle said...

Susan, if this were FB, I'd "like" this post. I can so totally see these things happening! Thanks for sharing.