Family of Warriors

Family of Warriors

Thursday 18 November 2010

A Week of Storms and Rainbows

Lately, God has been showing Himself HUGE in my life. Last week we found out that I am with child. Then in true God fashion He fixed our dilemma with Mark's new schedule. He is no longer deploying 8 months out of the year. He is only going to be gone 4 months out of the year. This is a true blessing that we have been praying for, but didn't expect it for many years to come. God is always good.



Then today happened....I started spotting. A replay of loosing the twins came over me. After a confusing doctors visit we have found out that I am pregnant but we are uncertain where the baby is. Then the bleeding began to get heavier. Now we have 3 precious souls in heaven.

Some ask why we would share we were pregnant so early on just in case we loose the baby. My answer is simple and not complex. Mainly because we value life whether the baby meets us on the outside of my womb or the baby is but a breath. Life is precious and life is purposeful. It is just up to us to listen to our God teach us the purpose.

So, I guess I am going to put my listening ears on and ride out this storm in the arms of my Creator and the Lover of my soul.

Bottom line God is still good rather it is in the storm or sliding down the rainbow.

No comments: