Well, lately I have been trying to make dinner time a time of connection between me and my wonderful 5 children.
Tonight they taught me several new lessons....
1. Milk is the best liquid to blow bubbles.
2. Don't get in between a girl and her brownies.
3. A vacuum cleaner is Mom's best friend.
4. Throwing croissant circles is fun.
5. If you put all your food in your mouth and then spit it out, no one will touch it.
6. Clorox will probably not go out of business anytime soon.
Tonight we laughed hard, and we are going to get to clean even harder.....