Family of Warriors

Family of Warriors

Tuesday 21 April 2009

Updates...



Well, life as been extremely busy. I went to the ob about 2 weeks ago and received the news I didn't want to hear. Basically, he believes that between 28-32 weeks my blood pressure will go crazy. The type of crazy that will not be completely affected by meds and will probably need bed rest or at least house arrest!

So, after the initial shock of the situation I picked myself up and decided that I might want to get busy doing the things that need to get done. So, in the last two weeks, we have fixed the younger boys room up with bunk beds and a new dresser. We have decorated Mary-Elizabeth's nursery and I have a 'to-do' list that consists of 30things to do before bed rest. I have completed 5 of them!

Mark has been a trooper and has stayed right beside me the whole way and helped out greatly. Projects have no longer been just for weekends! We are getting things done! In the meantime, I have experienced some crazy stuff with my blood pressure. I have moments of complete insanity with my numbers. I can go from being extremely low to mildly high within moments. My body is truly trying to regulate things, but it just isn't happening! I anticipate going back on meds around 28 weeks and then potential bedrest around 30 weeks.


So, as we run around crazy we are laughing and having a good time. We had a fabulous Easter with the Easter bunny landing Mark's bro and soon to be wife at our doors. We had a fabulous time with them. We enjoyed our time of eating, fellowshipping and playing Wii! We laughed rather hard that weekend. Perfect way to begin the major projects.


Mark and I also celebrated our anniversary this past weekend with a trip to Denver to a luxury hotel. We ate, slept, shopped and watched tv peacefully. Yet, we were ready to see our sweet boys.


God has been extremely patient with us and has lavished his love on us beyond my desires. I am grateful to be the daughter of the most High!



No comments: