Family of Warriors

Family of Warriors

Wednesday 8 April 2009

Promotions...Pink...Proud Moments...

I am proud to announce that today on my brother's b-day we are celebrating Mark' promotion. He has worked so hard and has found some professional success. I was blessed to be able to pin him and his mother was able to be with us. The boys were quite handsome and did awesome during the ceremony.

Lately, with the addition of Mary-Elizabeth we have added a new color to our ward robe. We have pink. Mark and the boys have also added pink into their ward robe! So precious!

We have had some great moments in our life..one of the most memorable was a ton of snow! All the snow was piled up and became an igloo. It was a work of art for the boys, including Mark. They slaved over their igloo for hours upon hours upon days.

Some other proud moments will becoming soon. Stay tuned...






I am pinning Mark's new rank! Do you see the bump?

The family outside of his building...


The magic of pink--it can make anyone smile!

Cute closet...Would you believe that most of these outfits were sent to me 4 years ago from my Mom....

I am 18 weeks pregnant...do you see the box in the corner? It has finally been emptied!

The boys in front of the igloo! Such proud moments!

Boys having fun in the backyard sledding!
More pics soon~ Super Momma









1 comment:

Deja said...

I have to laugh...doesn't Mark know that he should AT LEAST be wearing a HAT?!?
Love the pink! Love having my boys...but it's so fun having girlie girls too! But don't let my ballerina's fool you...they can wrestle and burp just like their father and brothers LOL
What joyful days, weeks, months and years you have in front of you!