Family of Warriors

Family of Warriors

Thursday 12 March 2009

Baby Update

Yesterday went without a hitch....

The cardiologist said I could have my baby and be just fine. Like not having this baby is an option. He said my heart is healthy and fine for pregnancy and for delivery. I am thankful to have such a strong heart.

My ob was impressed with my blood pressure and pulse! So, I am coming off my blood pressure meds--yeah! The side effects aren't horrible, but none the less no meds are best. We will see how I tolerate no meds.

So, basically yesterday was a breeze of appointments. They cancelled my ultrasound next week because I am having a level 2 sonogram the next week. He said it was redundant. How could seeing my baby be a redundant thing? Um...did he not know that we are counting the days to see if this bundle of joy is a boy or a girl. Well, I guess we will just have to wait. At least, my appointment to potentially have an amniocentesis will be more exciting!!!!

So, we are carrying on.....We are trying to do the final touches to our home and enjoy the time we have in this beautiful part of earth!

Can you believe that my sweet Stephen is about to be 4 years old---YIKES!

No comments: