Family of Warriors

Family of Warriors

Saturday 14 March 2009

Announcing Baby Proctor.....


Today I have the enjoyment to announce the gender of my sweet baby. We splurged and did a 3d-4d ultrasound. I am so impressed with seeing my sweet bundle. I strongly urge anyone who is pregnant to splurge and see your baby in utero. It is amazing how God is forming this perfect sweet baby.

I guess you are wondering what we are having.....well, we are 99-100% sure that we are having our very first little girl. We are so delighted. The boys are so delighted. Mark is overwhelmed with joy to have a sweet little girl to spoil.


Mark and I have always said we would have 5 children and God has been gracious and has given us 5 children to raise here on earth. To say that He has delighted our heart is an understatement. He has given us a sweet gift. Each of my children have a special name that God has given me for just them and me. Kaleb is 'My Miracle.' Joshua is 'My Blessing.' Stephen is 'My Joy.' Micah is 'My Love." After the miscarriage, God promised me that I would have 'My Gift." Today or at least 20 weeks ago it came into fruition our 'Gift' has come.


So, Kaleb is elated. Joshua is excited. Stephen is wondering why we were so excited because he always knew we were gonna have a girl. Micah well he is just glad it is a baby. Mark is blessed. Me...well I guess I woke up this morning going 'is it for real?' Yep, we have girly pink coming to our home of blue soon!



6 comments:

~Queen of Odd~ said...

Hooray!!! We are so excited for you, and the whole Proctor family, for this great news. I hope that you continue to stay strong through the final stretch (pun intended *wink*) of pregnancy.

Patrick, Sarah, Jessica & Noah said...

We are so excited Susan! We cannot wait to see our little niece and hold her! Even in these early photos our "Gift" looks as beautiful as her momma!

We love you!
Patrick

Anonymous said...

Marybeth Janice is as beautiful as her name. I cannot wait to see you all and hold this precious baby girl. I would love to see you all in June when you come to San Angelo. Take care and may God continue to Bless you and your family every day.

Belinda

Deja said...

Oh how excting you must be. Not just for a girl...because I know you'd rejoice with a boy as well. But excited to see the Lord entrust another life to your care. And the pictures?! Wowzers have things come a long way since I had my first child 12 years ago!

Anonymous said...

Susan, You know the only thing wrong was your body just did not know what to do with a girl! We are all sooo excited. Can't wait to see Mary Beth and her blond curls.
Love, Janie

Unknown said...

I totally agree my body is in disarray due to having a little girl versus a little boy. Yet, I welcome the change. Mark and I just discussed last night how we feel that we are having our first. We have to research best sells on clothes. Discuss options for room arrangements and of course discuss the addition of pink to our blue, yellow, green, and red household. Can't wait to show her off....