Family of Warriors

Family of Warriors

Wednesday 6 May 2015

The Road Marked with Tears and Hope


Written by Kaleb
Losing a sibling is unlike any pain I have ever experienced. It’s not like when you lose a loved one that has been on this earth. Because if you lose a loved one that you’ve known then you can cherish the memories. You cannot do that with a miscarriage. With a miscarriage, it’s a whole different ball game. The only thing you have of them is a hope of what might have been. The hope of seeing their first bite of food, their first tooth, or their first time to hear music when all of these are takin away, all your left with is a hope of what might have been. What could have been their favorite song, what would have been their favorite color, what would have they looked like.

My pain is deep. It is a pain I cannot explain with a simple word. I’m angry at God for taking them away from me. I mad because I don’t understand why he would not allow another child into my family. I’m hurt because a part of me is gone and I cannot get it back. I want to cry but no tears come. I tell myself that time will heal, but how long will it take?
But through all this pain I still have hope and joy. I know they are in a better place. I know God has a plan and that this will turn to good. I know that one day all my family will be united in heaven. I love you Joshua, Stephen, Hezekiah, Zachariah, Micah, Mary-Elizabeth, Faithful, Rebekah, Malachi, Mercy, Faith, and Grace. I love you all and I cannot wait until we are all united together in Heaven.

No comments: