Family of Warriors

Family of Warriors

Wednesday 3 December 2008

Yep, we are still moving...

Today, right now in fact I am sitting on a couch emailing and having fun on my computer. This is my first break since I am not certain. The boys and I are hanging out and doing nothing. I like doing nothing.

The trailer is packed. The house is clean and I can breathe. I have a few hours break before the next set of stuff to do. My next challenge is to get everything we brought with us into the van. This task is huge, but the one task that is lingering is even bigger....we must say good bye today.

Today we will say good bye to those whom we have cherished. My boys aren't looking forward to it. I am not looking forward to it. However, I do know that today my faith will be stronger. Why? You may say... Well, today we will remember the blessings of having friendships. We will remember the good of our little town and yearn to travel further on our journey to see what blessings God has in store. Thus far, God has carried me and I believe that His arms are not tired and that He is faithful to carry us further. He will carry me through the valley of saying goodbye and he will carry me to the mountain of refuge. He is my everlasting.

"When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and when you pass through the rivers they will not sweep over you. When you walk through the fire, you will not be burned; the flames will not set you ablaze. For I am the Lord your God, the Holy One of Israel , your Savior." Isaiah 43: 2-3

I personally love that I have a Savior that protects me and comforts me when my heart is breaking. I am extremely blessed that He will also comfort my children in saying good-bye. Today we will see extra measures of grace and peace. We will see the blessings of having a God that loves us and knows us.

No comments: