Family of Warriors

Family of Warriors

Tuesday 3 May 2011

The Journey to a Grateful Heart...

*Listening to my son, Joshua, belt out his heart in song at church.

*Kaleb smiling at me from across the sanctuary at church.

*Long talks with friends.

*Mary-Elizabeth playing with my hair for the first time.

*Topical steroid ointments, zyrtec, and other sorts that keep the itch away.

*Meals already planned.

*Unexpected love emails from my Prince.

*Stephen teaching his younger brother how to play.

*Kitchen cabinets cleaned off.

*Full body hugs and giggles from my sweet teddy bear Micah.

*Empty dishwashers.

*School room table cleaned off.

*Laying on the couch with my family and watching movies.

*Unexpected checks.






My heart leaps for joy


and I will give thanks


to Him in song.


Ps. 28:7b

1 comment:

Bill Julie Arbuckle said...

Amen sister!!
Been praying for you and the itch! Hope the stuff is helping - if even a little bit.
Rejoicing in the cause of the rash!!!!!! (and praying for that little one too!)
Thank you for sharing your kids with me and mine!!
Blessings!