Family of Warriors

Family of Warriors

Tuesday 17 November 2009

Random Thoughts

  1. I am wondering how long can I wear long hair and get away with it? What is the magic cut off date of no longer wearing your hair long?
  2. My brother, sister-in-law, and niece are getting baptized this Sunday.
  3. My baby girl is also being dedicated this Sunday.
  4. I wish my Mom was here to see Patrick and his family be baptized. Hope there are holes in the floor of Heaven for this one!
  5. Mark is picking up steam in looking for a job. Wondering where we will be in 6 months!
  6. Needed a Bible study, so I started a Bible study and I am blessed to be apart of a great group of ladies!
  7. Mark's mom is here with us for the next 2 weeks..and we are all loving it!
  8. Wondering if I will ever be motivated for finishing up school and filing all my papers and folding all my laundry?
  9. Working on my Thanksgiving List.....a thankful heart is a happy heart!
  10. Glad you came back to read my blog..sorry for the long pause!

No comments: